Moo & Oink BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger
4 Moo Beef Patties, thawed
Salt and pepper to taste
Moo & Oink High Five BBQ Sauce
4 slices American cheese
4 strips cooked bacon
4 hamburger buns
1. Salt and pepper patties. Spread Moo & Oink High Five BBQ Sauce on one side of the Moo Beef Patties. Place the patties sauce side down on hot grill.
2. Only turn the patties once. Cook first side approximately 3 minutes or until the natural juices rise to top of patties. Spread BBQ sauce on top side of the patties and turn over and cook until thoroughly cooked. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Spread BBQ sauce on cooked side of patties and place a slice of cheese on top.
4. After cheese is melted, place bacon on top.
5. Serve patties on hamburger buns.