4 Frozen Moo Beef Patties
2 tsp. olive oil or butter
4 ounces red onion, chopped or sliced
4 ounces blue cheese
4 large tomato slices or 8 small slices
4 hamburger buns
1. Cook frozen Moo Beef Patties over medium heat, turning once, until the patties are cooked all the way through.
2. Sprinkle patties with Cajun seasoning to taste while on grill.
3. Sauté onions in olive oil or butter until onion are clear or opaque.
4. Remove cooked patties from the grill and top with onions, blue cheese, and tomato slices.
5. Serve patties on hamburger buns.