Delicious Thanksgiving stuffing with Moo & Oink Mild Turkey Links
2 - 8 oz. Moo & Oink Mild Turkey Links
3/4 cup celery, small diced
2 medium onions, small diced
Cornbread, pre-cooked 9x13 pan
4 eggs, beaten
3-1/4 cup chicken stock/broth
3-1/2 tablespoon dried sage
3-1/2 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove the turkey sausage from the casing. Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the butter. When melted, add the onions and celery. Cook until soft.
3. Add the turkey sausage to the pan. Break up the turkey sausage into small pieces and brown 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through.
4. In a large mixing bowl, crumble the pre-cooked cornbread.
5. Combine the eggs, chicken broth, and Sage with the cornbread. Add the turkey sausage, onions and celery and mix well.
6. Pour the turkey stuffing mix into a greased 9” X 13” casserole dish and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.